Microsoft launched several versions of Windows 7 OS such as Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate and more. Among them all, only a few are relevant for consumers except Enterprise that is for the professionals. If you need Windows 7 OS and looking for the most powerful one, then Windows 7 Ultimate should be an ideal choice. Here, you will get the brief guide of the installation process with Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key List and also working Windows 8.1 Ultimate Product Keys.
Windows 7 Home Premium gives you what you need and the Professional version will give you a few more features. But, Windows 7 Ultimate gives you the entire package and comprehensive features of the OS that is essential to run the system. But, it is more expensive than the other two, but you can use Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key Free Download to reduce the cost. Moving ahead to the product specification section, Windows 7 Ultimate is available for 64 bit and 32 bit. It can create a home network and connect the printing devices with the group. There are many more features available in Ultimate and for your effective understanding, the comprehensive list is provided below.
#1 Why choose Windows 7 Ultimate?
As stated earlier, it is one of the most useful and powerful pack launched by Microsoft and the features of the same are outstanding that will help you to run the PC smoothly. Now, go through the below stanza and grasp the full details of Ultimate that will help you to differentiate the other versions of OS to Ultimate.
#1 BitLocker Feature
Well, this feature is not new, earlier it was present in Windows Vista, but in Ultimate the additional tools are inserted that will help you to protect your drive, files and folders more efficiently. Talking in brief, BitLocker Encryption is a tool that enables you to safeguard your drive and other folders. Let us suppose, if you have protected your drive using BitLocker and someone else is accessing your computer, then that person won’t be able to access your protected drive or folder. This tool will help you in case of PC theft, as the thief won’t be able to unlock the BitLocker as it is password protected. So, in short, this inbuilt tool in Ultimate will protect your data.
#2 Virtual Hard Drive
Next comes in the line is the Virtual Hard Drive that will enable you to create and mount the hard drive virtually using the Disk Management tool. The boot from VHD is essential in the day-to-day world and that’s why Microsoft has embedded VHD in Ultimate, so you must try to access this feature.
#3 Language Feature
Most of us, feel comfortable in regional language and if it comes to work then working in regional language boosts the spirit and considering the same, Microsoft provided Ultimate with 30 languages and you can choose the one as per your desire. This feature will completely change the interface, especially the menu and dialog box. Means your Windows OS interface will be in your language
So these were the quick features of Windows 7 Ultimate. In short and simple, Ultimate is designed to provide the security, easy to access and smooth networking. Now, you must move one step ahead and should know the ways to install Windows 7 Ultimate.
#2 A comprehensive guide to installing Windows 7 Ultimate
Installation of Windows 7 Ultimate is very simple and you just need to focus on few points, such as requirements, Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key 64 bit, if using 64 bit, Windows 7 Product Key 32 bit, if using 32 bit, System Memory, and DirectX 9 Graphics.
#1 Minimum Specification Requirement to install Windows 7 Ultimate
• System Memory and minimum space should be of 1 GB.
• The computer should support Graphics Card, i.e. DirectX 9.
• 1 GHz Speed and internet connection
So, if you meet the above requirements, then go through the process listed beneath to install Windows 7 Ultimate.
There are two ways to install Windows 7 Ultimate, the Disk one, and the USB drive. In the former, you need to insert the disk in the CD/DVD drive to start the process. In the case of USB, you need to download Windows 7 Ultimate ISO file and then transfer the same in the USB drive. Now, here you will find installation info from both the ways.
#3 Installing Windows 7 Ultimate using Disk
Before moving to the installation process, you must take the backup of the files as the process will erase all the data from your system. You can take the backup on an external hard drive or can use the cloud platform such as Google Drive.
• After taking the backup, press the Start menu, move to Power option and select Restart.
• Now, you need to move in the BIOS section and for that, you must press the relevant key immediately when your computer restarts. The key depends upon the manufacturers and the model of the PC they produce, usually, the keys are Esc, Del, F2 and other.
• After entering into the BIOS setting, move to the Boot section which is located at the top of the menu bar.
• Select the CD-ROM option from the Boot menu.
• Now, press the CD/DVD button that is located on your Laptop, insert Windows 7 Ultimate CD and then close the drive.
• Pay attention to the screen and select an option ‘Exit Saving Changes’.
• Thereafter, you will find setup confirmation message and you need to select ‘Yes’.
• After that, turn off your PC.
• It’s time to start the computer and after doing the same, the computer will load the OS that is present in the CD drive.
• Select the language, time and input methods. After completing this step, click on the ‘Next’ button.
• Now, click on Install button and after that, you will get the license agreement, make sure to click on the checkbox ‘I accept the license terms’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
• Soon, you will get the options to install Windows 7 Ultimate, select ‘Custom’.
• It’s time to provide the space to the OS, do the task and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
• That’s it; your computer will install the OS and once the step is done, you are ready to access Windows 7 Ultimate.
• Your computer will restart after the completion of the above process and then you will be asked to provide the computer name and password. Provide the details carefully.
• Thereafter, you will be directed to the Product key page and the key is mentioned at the back of the CD drive that you got from the retailer. However, if you don’t find it, then you can use
Windows 7 Keygen feature to get the keys of Ultimate. There are other sources available that provide Free Windows 7 Ultimate Activator and using the same will help you to access the full features of Windows 7 Ultimate.
#4 Installing Windows 7 Ultimate using a USB drive
• First and foremost, make sure that the memory of USB should be 4 GB and it should contain only Windows 7 ISO file. If you have downloaded the ISO file of Ultimate and transferred the same in USB, then move to the next step.
• Restart your computer.
• Move to the BIOS section as mentioned in the above process.
• Now, select Boot and thereafter choose ‘Removable Devices’ from the list.
• Soon, a confirmation message will appear on the screen and you must select the ‘Yes’ option.
• Now, the computer will restart and you need to press any key to start the operation.
• Select Time, Language and Input methods and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
• Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
• Make sure to click on the checkbox ‘I accept the license terms’.
• After that, select the ‘Custom’ option for installation.
• Thereafter, you need to provide the space for OS and for that select the Disk and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
• Now, the Windows 7 Ultimate will start installing.
• After the completion of the installation process, you can remove your USB drive.
• Now, restart your computer and enter the computer name and password.
• Soon, you will be asked for the product key and for that you can use the Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key List that is provided at the bottom of the section.
• The latest Windows 7 Product Keys are also available in this section that will help you to activate Windows 7 OS.
• After inserting the keys, click on the ‘Next’ button and then select ‘Use recommended settings’ option to configure Windows.
• Now, complete the Setup task, such as the selection of your current location, time and zone, etc.
#5 Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key List
You can activate your Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System by using the below product keys. Please note, a few products might not work for you because there are chances that, it has been used by multiple users before your landing to this page. So, keep trying one by one.
#1 Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key 32 Bit
#2 Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key 64 Bit
#3 Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit and 64-bit Serial Key
#4 Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key List
Apart from the above listed Win 7 Ultimate Serial Keys, you can also Download Free Windows 7 Ultimate Activator or the Windows 7 Keygen to activate your OS. You can easily find these activator tools from the third-party website by searching on Google.
Off the track, if you are accessing Windows 10 version and still not activated it, then you can use List of Windows 10 Product Keys 2020 that will help you to use the comprehensive features of Windows 10. This is a platform where you will get the relevant keys of Microsoft products such as MS Word Product Key 2016 and using the same will enable you to access the full version of MS Word and the same will boost your writing skills.