Windows 10 is the latest versions of operating systems such as Windows XP, 7 and 8. This system software is used to run a computer or laptop, even some tablets also. Since July 2015, Win 10 has been the last released operating system from Microsoft which gets constant updates. The users can upgrade their previous OS by installing Windows 10 by themselves and activating it with Windows 10 Product Key.
#1 Features of Windows 10 which will abide you to opt it right away
As the successor of previous Windows 7 and 8, Windows 10 has been very much praised for its flexibility and familiarity with previous versions of operating systems. The best features are mentioned below:
1) Unlike the previous versions, Windows 10 is free to be upgraded. According to the declaration made by Microsoft last January, it will be available free for the first year of usage for those who are still running with the old versions of OS.
2) After several updates, Win 10 has availed the “Start” menu which is mostly loved by computer users. After the last update, the system has got newly updated graphics and can full-screen mode us available. The start-menu gives it a look like Windows 7, the only difference being the live tiles.
3) “Snap assist” is a new and special feature that helps the users for working out. For this, the title bar needs to be dragged to the edge of the screen. It was already available in the former versions of Windows with lesser features.
4) Cortana is a new AI-based feature in Windows 10. It is a personal voice-activated associate. It can be used in setting reminders, getting weather forecasts, to listen to a joke, internet searching, etc. To give it a command, you can both write or command directly verbally.
5) A new feature in the OS 10 is, you can copy and paste any command prompt to the DOS box using the short keys like Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
6) The Xbox app is a recent development of Microsoft. It is used for streaming of games and playing online games as well. The dashboard of the Xbox app is updated for supporting the new feature. There is also another feature that will be available soon in the Xbox one app which will allow you to play games outside the room as well if you have access to the home network.
7) The previous Windows 8 had issues regarding desktop securities. But Windows 10 comes with lots of improvements. Microsoft has provided an upgraded task manager which helps the system to fulfil any requirements by setting up a new program. Win 10 has by default Windows defender which has antivirus protection from the very beginning.
8) Universal Windows Platform (UWP) is embedded with Win 10 which is good news for advanced users. It is a Windows experience that can be accessed from any device with a complete package of apps with Photos, Videos, Music, Maps, People and Messaging, Mail, etc. The Universal Apps also includes a number of enhancements for developers which encourage on Windows phone and OS.
9) Edge browser is one of the finest and latest developments from Microsoft. It gives you new ways to find things, read and write. It has a special reading mode that changes the outlook of the webpage in the browser. It has the ability to make annotations with a keyboard, pen or a finger. Cortana is also integrated with the browser to provide additional information by automatically searching.
10) A special type of phone companion app for Windows 10 is announced by Microsoft which will help you to understand the gap between the smartphone and the computer or laptop. The app works like a medium pr store to download Microsoft apps like Skype, Outlook, etc.
#2 Best 3 Methods to Remove the Activate Windows 10 Watermark?
#1 Activate Windows 10 with a Registration Code to Remove Watermark
As the free trial usage of Win10 is only valid up to one year of installation, so you must know how to activate a Windows 10 with a product key. Windows 10 activation by a product key is a very simple process. A genuine product key is a 25-digit code which is needed for the activation of Win 10.
A Windows 10 Product Key is not free, so you have to buy it if you are upgrading from previous Windows versions. But for your convenience, we have listed a few working Win registration code at the bottom of this article. You can try those as well for removing the watermark from your Windows screen.
The steps to activate Windows 10 with a product key:
● Click on the ‘Start’ button.
● Right-click on the ‘Computer’ icon and choose the ‘Properties’ option.
● Click on ‘Activate Windows Online’.
● Enter the 25-digit Product Key.
● Click on ‘Next’ to activate the Windows 10. It may take some time.
There are also ways to activate Windows 10 with a digital license by purchasing it. There are online stores available in the Windows to buy it.
If your Windows 10 is not activated yet or if the license is expired, you will see a watermark flashing in your screen showing “Activate Windows”. It can be removed easily by activating with a Windows 10 Product Key. But what if you don’t want to spend a huge amount to activate the copy? Well! There are some other ways by which you can remove the watermark even without using the Windows activation key. The steps are given below:
#2 Remove Windows Activation Watermark using Registry Editor
• Open Windows registry editor by pressing ‘Windows + R’, type ‘regedit’ and tap the ‘enter’ key.
• Then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Control Panel> Desktop.
• Next, double-click on the value ‘PaintDesktopVersion’ in the right-hand window.
• After that, change the value from “1” to “0” and click on the ‘OK’ button to save changes.
• Now, close the registry editor and other running programs and restart your computer.
#3 Use a Short Code to Remove the Win 10 Watermark
There is another method for the removal of the ‘Activate Windows’ watermark by using special codes. The steps are shown below:
• Open ‘Notepad’ and create a new text document.
• Then copy the code below:
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
• Click on the ‘File’ menu then choose to ‘Save As’ to save it as a batch file with the name ‘Activation.bat’.
• Now, run the saved batch file as an administrator.
#4 Use .bat File for Removing Windows Watermark
• Copy the activation code from HERE. https://bit.ly/2VQlTG0
• Paste it into a notepad file and save it with any name followed by the .bat format in Windows 10. However, if you are using a former version of Win OS, just save the file followed by the .cmd extension.
• Now go to the containing folder. Now right-click on it and then run as administrator.
• After finishing the steps, just restart your system to see the effect.
#5 Use a third-party tool to make your Windows full version
The other ways to remove the Watermark from your compute is by using a third-party tool like Windows KMS, KMSPico Activator, or other. Just by searching Windows Activator, Free Activate Windows 10, or similar phrases on the internet, you can easily get it.
#3 Windows 10 Product Key List to Remove Watermark
After following the above steps, restart your pc or laptop. You will not see any ‘activate Windows 10’ watermark on your machine. Hope the solution has helped to enjoy the full feature of Windows. Please share your experience, it might be helpful to the other readers.